Monday, May 05, 2003

This weekend at the New York State Championships my boat won our heat on Saturday and then got third place in the grand finals on Sunday. That means that now I have a shiny new medal hanging on my bookshelf. Overall Army placed second at the regatta. Not bad. I get to leave Thursday afternoon for the Dad Vail Championships in Philadelphia which are on Friday and Saturday. Sunday is the last regatta of the season and it's the ECAC in Camden NJ. It's going to be a busy week. We have practice in the mornings this week at 5:30 so that we can focus on homework and sleep in the afternoons. I have a big CS project due on Tuesday that I'm not very far on. Only two more weeks of classes before TEE's. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment