Thursday, May 15, 2003

When it rains, it pours. It's pouring right now. Today my stress level increased by the hour. I was told I have have the options of either doing the Air Assualt train-up duing TEE leave, passing and going to AA school, or doing a second detail. Plus, in 20 min I have my combatives TEE that i'm pretty nervous about. Added on top of that is the fact that for some reason I didn't go to bed until around 2 last night. Why? I'm not quite sure. I was working on Math and all of a sudden it was really late, but I still had to try and do Web Assign for physics. 2am is pretty late for me on a school night when I have to get up at 6 and I don't function well when I'm tired. The little stuff gets to me. If I'm ever in a bad mood or mad, the best bet is that I'm also very tired and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment