Saturday, May 24, 2003

One thing that is very nice about this weekend is that it's giving me a chance to relax, forget about school for the most part, and think about stuff that's going on in my life. This past week, or past few weeks should I say, were pretty stressfull with crew and school work competeing for my time. Towards the end of this week it was really starting to catch up to me and affect all areas of my life. It's nice to have some time to myself.

I guess I'll just start talking about what's on my mind. It's Josh. Not a big suprise there. He's usually what's on my mind. I can't help but wonder if I can ever mean as much to him as other girls have. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others, and I try not to, but it happens. Because of that question in my mind I don't want to admit to myself or others how much I really feel about him or care about him because what if he doesn't to the same extent. Therefore I avoid thinking about it. I see it as a weakness because it's a place where I'm very vulnerable. I know that he does care about me and that he likes me. I like him, especially the little things that he does. This past week I spent a lot of time with him and had a good time. It will all work out and be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment