Saturday, May 24, 2003

Ahh yes, it's TEE leave once again and what am I doing this time? Sittting in my room. Of course, that is my fault because I decided that I wanted to spend the night here so that I can hopefully start and maybe even finish packing up my room this weekend. Last night I went out with Leah and we spent the night at the Hanlons. Right before we went over there we made a stop by the Comm's house. Celio was over there and wanted us to come by before we left. We went over and I met Gen. Brook's two daughters and his wife. Thankfully BG Brooks wasn't there. I'm sure he is a pleasent man, but still, he's the Comm. Today I came back to West Point so that I could pick up my AIAD orders and then I went back to the Hanlon's with Annah. Later Terry, Tia, Jordan, and Natalie came over and we all went out to dinner along with Amy, and then hung around the house some more. Annah was the only person not on pass so she had to come back to school by TAPs. I decided that I'd have a better chance at getting some work done on my room if I actually spent the night in it instead of at the Hanlons again. I don't think I've ever had the room to myself at night this year because I'm usually the person who isn't here. It's different.

4 out of my 6 TEE grades are in. Unfortunatly I'm not going to make the Dean's list this semester. I got a C+ in spanish, B- in physics, and a B in both probability & statistics and dirt. I'm still waiting on american politics and computer science. I think all grades have to be in by tomorrow, so I'll find out soon. That's one really nice thing about this school. There's a really fast turn around time for grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment