Thursday, May 15, 2003

Today was a quite productive day for once. I got up this morning at 5:30 and Anne and I went over to Arvin gym and climbed the rope and did the monkey bars. We were going to do some sit-ups, but it was crowded where we were going to do them, so instead we did a short run. Then today in CS I got my project back. It was a C-, not great, but at least not failing. In Dirt I got out about 40 min early and so I went back to my room and filled out my itinerary for CPRC. MAJ Robinson handed back our AP papers in class today, but right before he handed them back he put up a power point slide of the top ten sentences he found in the papers. The number one sentence was "The 1770's were a time of peace, free love, and drugs." I did a lot better on my paper then I expected, which brightned my day even more. After lunch I went to dental sick call and got a filling. It's four hours later and the part of my mouth is still a little numb. From there I went to visit Josh and then came back to my room and emailed my DAC about getting an AIAD for this summer. Tonight I'm going over to the Surdu's house for a goodbye dinner. LTC Surdu is moving to a new post at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment