Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I just had my embarrasing experiance for the day/week/semester. This morning I was relaxing after my spanish oral TEE and and sitting at my desk with my belt undone and shirt untucked while reading the newspaper and listening to music. I looked up to see my TAC, 1st SGT, a Congressman, TACNCO, and a few other officers standing in my doorway entering the room. My roommates and I had to stand up at attention to greet them, but I was had the predicament that my shirt was untucked and belt was undone. I didn't have time to fix that or any way to do it inconspicously, so I just stood up and held the newspaper in front of me while trying to stand at attention. It was very embarrassing. The Congressman asked my roommates and I a few questions about where we were from, looked around the room a bit, and then left. I wanted to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment