Friday, May 02, 2003

Gotta love doing laundry. It makes me feel like a real college student. I wait until I have almost no clean clothes left, or none at all in the case of my crew clothes, and then search every corner, pocket, and drawer in my room for quarters so that I can actually do my laundry. My mom sometimes sends me a roll of $10 worth of quarters and I thought that I still had some left from the last time she sent them, but when I looked for them where I thought I had stashed them nothing was there. I started going through all of the pockets in my back packs, crew bag, and drawers and managed to find enough quarters for one load of laundry. Long ago I'd given up on trying to keep my white's sparkiling white here so I was just going to throw everything together, but then I rembered hearing some change jingle in my running suit pocket so I searched there. I didn't find any quarters, but I did find $3. I love finding money in pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment