Monday, May 12, 2003

Last week of classes. Yuck year is almost over. YAY! This past year has pushed me, challenged me, broken me down, built me up, made me think, changed a few things and strengthend a few others. I wouldn't change anything, but I'm glad that I never have to go through it again. At least I hope that is the case. I'll see how everything turns out after TEE's are over.

Crew season is over. It went by so fast. This past weekend was Dad Vail and ECAC's. My boat raced 5 times over the course of the weekend. At Dad Vail's we made it to the semi-finals but unfortuantly did not make it to the finals this year. Then, on Sunday at ECAC's we won the Petite Finals by 0.2 seconds. I was so glad that we didn't end the season by losing yet another race by a tenth of a second. It's sad losing Kathie, Cas, AB, and Margaret, but I'm glad that they've survived West Point and get to graduate in a few days. Next year will be very different not having Coach Hall as a coach anymore and so many other people gone as well. I'm glad that I was able to row with all of them this season. Prarie Dogs, learning to scull, 5:30am practices, unexpectedly swimming in the Hudson, getting third at States, beating each other up at the Hanlon's house, spanking manatiees, contagious shoulder problems,West Virginia...need I say more, the super secret plan...It's been a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment