Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Yesterday at crew practice we almost rowed to the Bear Mountain Bridge, which is a few miles down stream. It was great, I couldn't see one bit of West Point from were we were. Ahhh. Freedom.

Erich came over last night to help me out with CS. He explained the project to me and gave me some tips. It helped a little. After that he stayed at we talked for a little while just about random things. It was fun. He said he'll try and be at the regatta on Saturday (I can't believe he actually used the correct word!), but he might have to drive some drunk firsties back from Garrison. He had to leave to go do Pull-ups with a yuk in his company. Ez stopped by right after he got here so that she could see who he was. She didn't stay long, but came back after he'd left. Jasmin came back from dance class in civies and met him also. Erich mentioned that he wanted to do the dance class, but sadly, there are no more sessions this year:(

Alex came over about an hour later so we could work on the project. Not much was accomplished, but he said he's going to call his brother who does stuff with computer networking and hopefully get some stuff from him. Jasmin thinks he's kinda hot.

My parents are getting me a cell phone:) It was supposed to be a suprise, but I kinda ruined that one by asking them what they thought of me getting one. I should be getting it sometime soon:)

Supposedly, next year this place will have a wireless network. It might be the year after that though. The plebes next year are getting labtops and yesterday there was a guy in Thayer trying to sell them to us. If I do get one, I think I'll wait to get it untill I'm a cow or a firstie. By then they should be better and I can see if they're actually worth it. It would be nice to have one at Buckner this summer. It'll be like Beast all over again with no computer for 6 weeks, but I will have a phone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment