Friday, April 05, 2002

Erich gave me a hug! There was a lecture today after dinner that all the plebes had to go to and so Ez, Jaz, and I went together. While Ez and I were going into get a seat, Erich ended up right next to me so I tapped him on his arm to say hi. He turned around and said hi and put his arm around me. I was really suprised (and happy) because even if it's just as friends, things like that don't happen here. I don't think I've ever seen two cadets hug in public. He introduced me to one of his really good friends and we all sat together. He had me sit between them and they kept on reaching over me to poke eachother and stuff. It was funny. I asked him if he was going to the history movie tomorrow and he said he would, but it appeared that he hadn't even thought of going before hand. Who knows what will actually happen with that.

Dan stopped by after the lecture so that he could get a copy of a thing MAJ Korpowski wants us to fill out. I printed one out for him yesterday and he came by and got it, but I guess he lost it and needed a new one. We hung out and talked while my computer restarted and then he filled it out in my room. I see him around a lot and we always smile at each other. Jaz said she thinks he likes me, but I think he's just a really nice guy to everyone.

It was really cold at crew practice today. Because I'm in the bow pair I hardly got to row at all. I hate that because I don't think I'm getting a work out and improveing my rowing ability. I was also freezing. This weekend I have two races. I hope that on Sunday Coach will move me to stroke.

I bought my first pair of coreframes today. Another guy was getting a pair and he leaned over to me and said something about how they should be called coprs-shames:)

No comments:

Post a Comment