Friday, April 26, 2002

Erich stopped by tonight:):) The only bad part is that now I can't concentrate because I'm happy and hyper. When I do finally sit down at my desk I find myself blanky staring at something with a smile on my face.

I found out that I'll be in C4 next year. That's the 6th floor of Mac Long. The good news is that both Erich and Ez are going to B4 which is the floor below me. The female bathroom is also located on the 5th floor in the B4 area. I'm gonna visit Ez a lot. It's funny because the guy she kinda likes is going to C4 while Erich is going to B4. GO COWBOYS! FIRED UP C4! YEEHAW! YOU KNOW IT. That's what the plebes in C4 have to yell everytime they get up from the table after a meal. It's gonna get really annoying. At least I get a cowboy hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment