Monday, April 15, 2002

w.bloggar rocks! Thanks Matt.

Erich wasn't in Church this morning and so I was pretty sad. Sunday's are when I get to see him the most. We sit together and then walk back together. Then he wasn't responding on IM. That and the stress of the next week or so really got to me and I wanted to cry. Stupid reasons to get upset, but I think there was other things involved too. I wanted to talk to someone, but couldn't figure out who. I talked to Jake on IM and he tried to cheer me up with a knock knock joke, but it didn't help. I ended up calling Matt which turned out to be really helpful. He talked me through what was wrong and made me realize that things really weren't that bad and I had a lot of good stuff going on. He really cheered me up :)

I talked to Erich this afternoon on IM. It turns out that he got up at 9, felt dizzy and nausea and so he went back to bed- which was a really good idea. I hope he feels better soon. I whish I could bring him something. Anyway, I mentioned to him that I have a regatta here next Saturday. He told me to remind him on Friday so that he can come and watch it :)

I guess SAMI didn't go so well for my company. We're in open door AMI untill Wednesday. It shoudln't be too bad. Usually, if my room even gets checked, it's just by the person on CCQ. I think the key to making the room look clean is to have a really good floor. I sweep it, swiffer it, and then mop it every day. It's really shiny and Jasmin and I get lots of complements on it.

This weekend at the Knecht Cup my boat got 6th outta 24. It's amazing how much we've improved in the past few weeks. I'm really happy that I got to sit in the seat I wanted. I hope I stay there. Hopefully, if I continue to improve like I am, I'll have a really good shot at varsity next year. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment