Thursday, April 11, 2002

Terroists attacked West Point yesterday and today. The FBI and SRT teams came in to deal with the crisis. MP's were all over the place and helicopters flew overhead. It was just a drill though.

Yesterday Dan came over to study for the history writ we were supposed to have today-but today it got moved to Friday. Anyway, our talking about life in gerneral was occasionally interupted by a small fact related to history. He's a fun guy to hang out with. Oh, and Jasmin was wrong. He does have a girlfriend.

Last night I was IM'ing Jake and he told me that he had a son. I of course thought that he was joking, but he was serious about it for over 1/2 hour, which never happens. I ended up asking him if he was joking, and he said no. I still had a little doubt, but he almost had me convinced. Soon after he said he was a jerk and it was all a joke.

I also talked to Erich last night on IM. In the middle of our conversation the whole corps was kicked off IM, but I didn't know that at first and thought it was just my computer and felt bad. I figured it out after talking to Jasmin and Ez. I ended up calling him to say that I was sorry that my computer kicked me off, even though I was pretty sure by then that it had happend to everyone. I just wanted an excuse to call him. We didnt' talk long, which was what I wanted because I had a lot of work to do. I must say, he has a nice voice.

There's a SAMI on Saturday, but since both Jasmin and I are leaving on Friday and won't be here, we don't have to do it :)

I got up at 5:20 this morning because Leah and I were supposed to meet at Grant turn around at 5:30 and go for a run. I got out there and realized that she wasn't there. I went to her room and nobody answered so I went in and found her fast asleep. Since she was up late studying for a WPR that she had today, I didn't wake her up. I also wanted to go back to bed and sleep:) Too bad the extra sleep didn't really help me out. I was brain dead during the chem lab. Pittman had to do most of the work because I kept on making stupid mistakes. I think he understood though.






No comments:

Post a Comment