Friday, April 12, 2002

My english recitation today royally sucked. I had to go last, which I hate, and then my mind blanked right before I went. I ended up skipping a whole line. Perhaps next time I shouldn't wait untill the day of the recitation to start memorizing the passage. I did have it down cold before hand though.

The best part of my day happend when I was leaving english class. I saw Erich walking down the stairs and we ended up walking back to Thayer Walk together. He told me about boxing and how today he got a B+ in his bout. When we parted to go back to out barracks (he lives in Lee and I live in Bradley) I said "See ya" and he said "See ya online" and did the little finger point. Little things like that make me happy. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to talk to him on IM tonight because I had to do homework. I'm really glad that I'll be here for Church on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment