Tuesday, April 23, 2002

From some reason I suddenly missed my loft bed from home and so I searched online to see some. I found this awesome site that has tons of beds I would've loved to have when I was a little kid. I always wanted a tent bed, but my parents wouldn't let me get one. I also wanted a bed that was shaped like a car because I really believed that you could drive them. I imagined driveing all over the house with it. I had a big imagination when I was little. You should've seen what I wanted my tree house to look like. It had mutliple floors, plus a basement, garage, pool, bathroom, and tons of other stuff. The funny part was that I actually believed that I could get all of that in a tree house. The tree house I ended up with was very very simple, but to me, it became a fort, house, castle, ect... I love that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment