Monday, April 29, 2002

Wow! I'm so tired right now. The Patriot League Regatta was today in Mass. My boat, the novice A boat, blew the other teams out of the water. We won by a good 9 sec. Coach Hall was happy. He still is the antichrist, but at least all the work pays off. He's a good man. On May 1 he's being promoted to Major. I hope to be there to congradulate him with the rest of my team.

When I learned about Jon's condition on friday it really made me sad. I had a hard time dealing with it and needed someone to talk to. I ended up IM'ing Erich and asked if I could talk to him. We met at Grant,he bought me some ice cream and we talked about it. He helped me a lot and I felt better after talking to him. It's just so sad. Stuff like that's not supposed to happen.

I need sleep. Races wear me out, and I only had one today. At Dade Vails I'm gonna be dead after 3 races in two days. It'll be fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment