Saturday, May 18, 2002

Yesterday was the the company pig roast. On the way down the pig roast I laughed at how so many of my friends from back home would love to be in my shoes right now. So many jacked guys down at the river courts with out shirts on. All the new people from my class coming to the company next year were invited. Erich's really good friend, Patrick, was there. Even though I've met him twice, I wasn't sure if it was him because I'm really bad with names and faces. The pig roast was fun. I started out hanging out with Jaz and Ez, then I played frisbee with Meloy, Scheid, and Miller. After that I played catch with Hinchman, Sherk, and Mickie. I think the guys in my company were suprised at how hard I could throw. After that Soler asked me to play two-hand touch footabll with them and so I joined the plebe team along with Jasmin. She left about half way through the game and so I the only girl playing. It was shirts and skins, the other side being skins of course. I managed to score one touch down for my team. Who knows if we won or lost in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment