Thursday, May 16, 2002

My legs are sore for once! I guess I did get a pretty good workout from swimming intervals last night. The best part is that it was fun. Too bad they're draining the pool for repairs on Saturday. I won't be able to go swimming again untill I'm home.

I wonder what it'll be like to be home for 3 weeks. I plan on working out a lot because of Buckner and Crew. I'll miss talking to and seeing Erich and all the rest of my friends here. It'll be nice to see the people back home.

Yesterday I was talking to Ez about guys as we walked to the pool. The guy I like (see name above) is so athletic and stuff and I'm no where near that. I can hold my own in most stuff, but it's not like I'm awesome at it. What if, supposing that there's a chance he likes me (who knows about that) he expects me to be awesome at everything also, and then I go and I'm not. I guess the obvious answer then is that he's not the right guy for me and I'm not the right girl for home. Sometimes I'm blind to the obvious answer untill I write it down. Now I feel better and need to get to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment