Friday, May 03, 2002

My A- in CS went down to a B+ because of the B on the IT project. Now I only have one A- and the rest are all B's. Last semester I was 296 in the class. This semester I think I'm gonna be lower. My friends on the crew team are all smart and have better grades then me. Molly is #1 academically in the class, Ann is #13, and a lot of people are high up there. I bet Wildermuth will be the first captain when we're firsties. He's prior service, on the jump team, #1 militarly and #8 academically. Jasmin said that she heard that over 100 girls have left from our class. That only leave about 80 of us. Kinda scary if thats true. 80 girls and 1000 guys.

This summer (by that I mean the 3 weeks I'm home) I want to go camping, kyaking, see my friends a lot, go to Isaac's T-ball game, sleep, eat, see my friends, relax, work out at domino's farms, go to Ceder Point, bike, swim, drive a car, see my friends, stay up late, sleep in late, watch movies, see friends. HAVE FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment