Sunday, May 12, 2002

I love Philly! It's now on my places I want to live when I'm older. Also on that list is Texas, Michigan, and New York.

Nationals was fun. My boat got 2nd in our heat and then 4th in the semi-finals. We rowed a 7:20-something friday afternoon and a 7:02 Saturday morning. That's a huge difference. Next year I hope we make it to the finals. What's cool is that now I'm on Varsity:) Yay!

Erich and I were supposed to go for a walk Saturday night after I got back, but I got back late and he had gone to see a movie with one of his friends because he didnt' know where I was. That's what I figured had happend, but since I was dissaponted about losing, exhausted, and sunburnt, I was in a really bad mood. Ez can attest to that. What I needed to do was sleep, but I didn't want to. Eventually I did around midnight and I was out.

This morning I went over to Erich's room to see him because he wasn't going to Church because of his allergy's. I wanted to go to Church, but I was in no shape to and I wanted to talk to him. It was nice to just sit and talk to him for a while.

Happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment