Tuesday, May 21, 2002

TEE week rules, except for the actual TEE part. There's one 3.5 hour test in the mornign from 7:35-11:05 and the rest of the day is free -- no formations or anything. After my CS TEE today which I finished at 9:45, I came back to my room downloaded MP3 Voyeur and searched for music and any cool movies on the network. I found a few recent releases, but not very many. Then I went to lunch, took a nap until 3pm, and then watched HeartBreakers. Midway through I stopped the movie and went on a jog to Trophy Point. The view is very magnificant. I sat by the Battle Monument and stared at the moutainous hills (thanks Jaz) framing the Hudson River far below. I love this place.

Yesterday Erich emailed me and asked me to go to breakfast, but I guess he didn't get my reply so it didn't happen. I sent him an email late last night. I don't really remember exactly waht it said and I don't think I want to find out either. I didn't tell him I like him, but I bet it was almost that bad. Now I'm laying low. If it's over it's over and was never meant to be. I have other things to spend my time thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment