Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Right now my room is an absolute pit. There's clutter everywhere because I'm packing everything. Only 4 more days and I'll be home for 20 days:)

This past weekend I went to NYC with Amaka and her brother. We stayed at the Plaza hotel, went to see Spiderman and Attack of the Clones, walked through Central Park, went to Times Square a lot, did a lot of shopping but not a lot of buying, and overall just tried to forget about school. It was Fleet Week so there were a ton of Sailors and Marines in the city. One guy tried to get Amaka and I to go to a bar by telling us about the free drinks and all the men in uniform that'd be there. A guy in uniform was the last thing that I wanted to see and I groaned.

Last night I wanted to talk to somebody and so I called Frank. While I'm home I'm hoping to go out with him for coffee or something and talk about everything that's happend. I think I need to get some things out in the open and ask for forgiveness. I'm hoping to break down some barriers that have been put up between us. He was practically my best friend during the first half of high school and then it just went down hill. I talked to Ez about it and told her the whole story starting from when we played catch in 6th grade. I miss him and our friendship.

Happy 21st Birtday Betsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment