Wednesday, May 22, 2002

20 used to seem so old, but now most of my friends are over 20. Thankfully I still have 1.5 years to go before I get there. I can't belive it. I remeber when my babysitter seemed like a grown-up to me, and she was probably only 12. Age here doesn't really matter. It's so screwed up. Some plebes are 24 or 25 while some firsties are only 21. When you're 27, like the First Captain, you're ancient and people joke about you needing a walker and depends. For some reason I just forget about the age of people in my classes and my friends and assume that they're all my age, but in reality some of them have a good 4 or 5 years on me. It's not a big deal, it's just kinda weird when I stop and think about it. I don't really have friends that age back home because they seem much older than me, but here I have a lot who are Heidi and Betsy's age. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment