Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Woohoo! Erich wrote back. It was a rather short message, basically just said trust God and good luck on TEE's. Now, back to life.

Matt rules.

I wonder if my parents really are getting Betsy a car for her birthday? I hope they do. My whole family is trying to get me to get Betsy a date for the dance. They keep mentioning it. I'm bad enough with guys by myself, but trying to find one for my sister as well. You may as well just send me to the nunnery right now. At least I have a few months left to avoid the topic.

When the aliens come, they'll eat the fat ones first...SO GO WORKOUT, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!!! -Adam
These words from the guy who I sometimes do laundry for. It's a crew thing.

Guys here are so refined. West Point has trained them well. Their language skills are off the charts and so they find it necassary to show the world their talent. They do this by yelling "dick" and "cock-sucker" out the window.

The boxing match in central area last night a few minutes before taps was fun to watch. Jasmin and I heard people yelling out their windows and thought it was someone doing the naked man and so we ran over to Ez's room. It's fun to watch the Officers and cadets on guard chase them. Last semster during TEE week there were 4 or 5 people who did it at the same time. Last year CPL Queen did it, but got caught. He ended up with 107 hours and 30-60 days of room restriction. He's now a century man. Something I hope to never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment