Sunday, May 19, 2002

12 days left and counting. Time flies by. Last year at this time the count down to R-day was going on. I'm so glad I'm not a new cadet this year. They're making Beast a living hell once again. My class got off so easy. I just hope we don't become known as "2005, too weak to survive."

I guess that if I find Betsy a date for the Camp Illumination dance at Buckner than she'll come up with my parents. I have no idea how I would go about doing that. I can just see myself going up to some guy and saying "Hi, want to take my sister to a dance?" Shoot me now. I don't want to subject Betsy to the guys here. There are a some nice ones, but they are few and far between, and also usually already taken. I seriously doubt that I'll do anything with this. It's just too weird. I don't even know if I'll have a date. It's too far in the future to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment