Thursday, May 23, 2002

The new boat house is really cool! It's not down yet, but I got a tour of it. I think I'm going to live down there next year and only come back up to go to class and be in bed for taps. I can workout, shower, eat, do laundry, and stay in gym-A in the boathouse. It's perfect.

I got a B+ on my CS TEE. I guess that's okay, but I was one percentage point away from an A-. Tomorrow I find out how I did in english. I think I did okay, but not great. I'm not terribly good at writing. "Terribly good," what an oxymoron.

I haven't talked to him since Sunday, except the email. I saw him both yesterday and today at lunch, but I don't know if he saw me. I don't have time to think about this stuff right now because if I do I'll spend too much time anaylzing everything. It's probably nothing. Guys are so confusing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment