Friday, March 15, 2002

Yippee!!! I just got another package from home. It had fruit snacks, hot chocolate, gummi bears, granola bars, swiffers, some clothes for spring break, cinnimon rolls for jasmin and I and another one for Fritzs, (my Mom is smart!), the DVD Rat Race (THANK YOU!), my goggles for swimming, and newspapers. Okay, so the newspapers are packing material, but my Mom knows I like to read them too. Thank you Mom and Dad! I might watch the DVD tonight.

Ez moved out of the room this afternoon. It's not so much that once she's out she becomes the outsider, it's just that we won't be around each other almost 24-7 so we won't be as much a part of each others lives, therefore we won't be as close. It's sad.

I asked Matt last night what I should do about Will. He said that I should flat out tell him that I'm not interested. Easier said than done. At least I know that I'm not alone. I was talking to Steph today after math and mentioned how the class was okay except for him. She said that she doesn't like him either and doesnt' know of any girl that does feel comfortable around him and what he needs is a good beat down. I agree, but kinda think that's a bit severe. Of course, I did almost elbow him in the stomach the last time he came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

I called my Mom today to talk and to find out if she wanted me to go buy one of the coins they're minting here. Thankfully, she said she's ordering one online. Me = Lazy, so I'm glad I don't have to make the trip down to Ike and stand in line tomorrow morning. I do have crew practice at 5:30 AM, but that's different.
Anyway, I'm talking to my Mom more. I think I communicate with her better over the phone or on IM, but I'm more comfortable talking to my dad in person.

Ez just stopped by to get a cable for her computer and to have a cinnimon roll. (I can't spell worth crap, as pointed out by Mark in 8th grade). Jasmin's singing at Carnigie Hall tonight so I'm alone here till around midnight. My first detail beast platoon is getting together at 7 to have a reunion and eat pizza, and then at 7:45 my beast squad is going to Sgt Holt's room to watch a movie and eat more junk food. The good old days of 2 Ligit 2 Quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment