Sunday, March 17, 2002

This morning after crew practice I went to take a shower and as I was entering the shower room I saw a cockroach on the wall. I was kinda startled at first and then decided to just leave it alone because I didn't feel like dealing with it. Then, while I was taking my shower I got an idea and tried to think of an upperclass female that I didn't like. Cpl Cousinao came to mind because of what she did to Kelly. When I was through with my shower I took one of her sandles (they were civilian ones at that) and used them to smash the roach. Unfortunatly none of the body stuck to the sandal, but it still was nice to know that I was getting revenge on an upperclassmen. Simple pleasures in life. Ez can't believe I actually did it and neither can I. It's so not me.

Jasmin says that they've been planning for today since 1988. I feel a little jipped since in past years it been only for the corps, but this year it was only for firsties and selected cadets because of all the special guests. Jasmin went to the banquet and came back with a ton of cool stuff. Then we went with Ez and watched the fireworks in Pebbels room. They were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment