Thursday, March 14, 2002

This morning it's so nice out. The sun is shinning, the sky is blue, and since it rained last night, everything has a fresh, clean feel and look. If it warms up a little bit more it's going to be a beautiful spring day.

It's also the last day of gymnastics. YAY! If I can score one more point today I can get a C- in the class. That's a really sucky grade, but it's better than failing and having to go to STAP this summer. I can't wait till swimming starts next week. Ez thinks I'll get an A in that class. I hope so.

Today I have a recitation in english. I have it about 1/2 done and am going to work on it after I finish typing this and then again after the class with the 1st SGT this afternoon. It's a pretty easy one this time.

Room check:) That was fast. CPL Black just stuck her head in and then closed the door. Last night around 12:10 a firstie came around to make sure we were all in bed (bedtimes in college make me laugh). Anyway, we keep the door locked at night for saftey. There've been too many stories of people waking up and seeing someone in their room staring at then while they slept. The firstie didn't know that and so he was knocking on the door and trying to open it. Finally I got up and opened it so he could see in and he wanted to know why it was locked. Even though I'd only been in bed for about 8 min my brain had already shut down, so Ez had to answer the question. It's funny, I go to a school where some people in my class are almost 24, but they still make us have lights out at 11:30 and be in bed by 12:00, and question us when we lock our doors. I think at a normal college it'd be more likely for them to question us if our door wasn't locked.

Time to go memorize the poem and then hopefully get a quick nap in before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment