Sunday, March 10, 2002

Today was a pretty good day even though it was a school day. I only had one class and it was last hour, so I went back to bed after breakfast and didnt' get up untill about an hour before lunch formation. I finally started working on my part of the math project that O'Malley wants to have done tomorrow. He's really a really hooah guy.

SGT Kwon took Ez and I swimming this afternoon after classes. I have swimming next round and so I wanted to get a head start. I learned how to do the bob-and-travel and was actually okay at it. Kwon was really nice and helpful, especailly for Ez. It's hard to believe that he's only two years older than us. Ez thinks he's hot. I guess now that she's mentioned it I can kinda see it. For the most part I'm still stuck in the "I'm a young stupid plebe who is at the bottom of the food chain" mode and don't look at upperclassmen and think anything about them except for avoiding them as much as possible. Next year it'll be different when we're allowed to date upperclassmen and are on first name basis with them.

I talked to Erich a tiny bit on IM last night. He had a paper to write for today that he'd forgotten about so he couldn't really talk. I told him about how I'd been sick this week and he asked me if I was still going to be able to go to Church on Sunday. I said yes and asked if he would. He said that he'd of course be there.

Dan offered to help me with CS sometime this weekend. He's a really funny (as in joking) guy and seems like he'd be a nice friend.

Ez is watching O'Brother Where Art Tho so I'm gonna go watch it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment