Friday, March 08, 2002

I haven't talked to Erich in a few days. Right now I don't really care because I have other things on my mind. I guess I was wrong about everything. I don't know why I got so happy about him.

Right now I'm kinda sick and so I'm not at crew practice. It's nice to have a day off and just relax and drink tea (thanks Jasmin).

Kelly offically resigned yesterday. It's hard to believe that she'll be gone in just a few days. I guess it's for the best for her. It was that or be kicked outta here.

I have so many projects and papers to write and they're all due on the 11th and the 12th. This weekend is going to suck, especially since there's school on Saturday. I only have one class :) but it's last hour:(

Back to homework, or something.

MY MOUSE SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment