Thursday, March 21, 2002

Less than 24 hours:) Tomorrow at this time I'll be able to walk anywhere and talk to my friends- ignoring the upperclassmen while I do it. YAY!!!

The Simpsons Rule!!!!

Today at practice we loaded the dock and boats onto the truck and trailer. The mid-day drizzle that later turned into snow turned back into rain just in time for practice. By the end, my gortex was leaking, and everybody was freezing, wet, tired, and hungry. The thing is, I'd rather be there like that then back in the warm,dry, barracks getting hazed at duties.

Last night I figured out the CS project. After having no clue what to do, I did the whole thing in probably an hour and then helped Ez with hers. I didn't need Erich's help with it after all.

I saw him in the hall today and we said hi :) Wow! I sound stupid.

Hey, today's the first day of spring and also Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! You're offically old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment