Wednesday, March 13, 2002

The Calling rules! I love their music.

Today after english Erich came up from behind me and said hi. We walked back to together, not talking of course. Only 9 more days! It's weird how the best things happen when you least expect them. Like the person you like calling you, a package from home, an unexpected visitor (the good kind), and just stuff like that. Not that any of that has happend to me recently, but seeing Erich today was nice.

At crew practice today the water was as smooth as glass. It was a perfect day to row, but the water level was still to low. I really wanted to row today. The water is never like that here, it's always really rough. Tomorrow we're going straight to the erg room to work out beause Coach Hall is pretty sure the water level will be even lower. Hopefully it'll be high enough by Thursday.

I asked Meghan today if she knew Erich. She said she didn't and that she was just courious. That's fine with me, but a little dissapointing. Oh well.

A sequal to the Matrix is coming out. The original one is awesome. I hope they don't totally screw up with this one, but it doesn't look as good.

For dinner today I had to borrow Beth's sweatshirt and Leah's sweatpants. Hopefully nobody realized that my last name isn't Lachner.

Jake's back online. I haven't talked to him and arent' sure if I even want to. I doubt he'll ever IM me. Maybe I should just let the whole thing go and forget about him. That sounds mean, but I think that's what he wants. He's confusing.

Time for homework and probably smallville later.

No comments:

Post a Comment