Tuesday, March 19, 2002

72 hours from now I'll be allowed to be almost human again! I can't wait. The past few day's I've been thinking a lot about how far I've come. I can't believe that I'm actually in college, let alone at West Point. How did I get here? Recently different smells and stuff have reminded me of Beast or of Plebe Parent weekend. Formations on nice days remind me of beast while being out on the water in the crisp, cool, air bring back good memories of Plebe Parent weekend.

I've also thought a lot about high school. It went by so fast! Freshman year I hated it. I felt like a loser with no friends and would hide in the bathroom sometimes during lunch rather than having to sit alone. I'm not sure when things changed, but they sure did, and I made a lot of friends. I guess I just became more comfortable with myself and stepped out of my shell. Some people say that high school was the best time of their life. Sure it was great, but I hope it's not the best time of my life. From what I've heard, and I definetly believe it, the happiest two moments of my life will be when I throw my cover up in the right after the words "Class Dissmissed" are spoken at graduation and when I get married. Only 3.3 year till graduation:) I've heard that 80% of the female cadets end up marrying another West Pointer. Who knows.

Today was a pretty good day. I had a chem lab and my chem partner was late. I was afriad that he wouldn't show up, but he did and it was all good, except he probably has hours now. I dropped the magnetic mixer in the wast solution container by accident, opps. I was kinda embaressed, but it was pretty funny too.

In math Will came over to be my partner. My desperate glances to other people did nothing. Anyway, I didn't plan on it, but as the class progressed I decided not to say anything at all to him and hope that he got the hint. I know that's kinda mean, but 1. it keeps me from punching him (not that I actually would ever punch anyone unless we were playing around. I don't think I could) and 2. I hope he gets the clue that I really want nothing to do with him. I don't want him calling me "sweetie" anymore, getting close to me, putting his hands on my shoulders, joking about how I'm legal now, telling me that his favorite number is 69, or any other gross things. He's a nasty guy that just wants to get laid.

Am I mean for being like this about Will? I feel bad for feeling this way. This whole thing reminds me of Kevin a lot. :(

This afternoon I spent almost 3 hours in AI with Ms Burk. I think I'm closer to understanding and doing the project correctly now. I also found out that it's not due untill Thursday:) YAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment