Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Only one more full day!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I can't wait, and from what I've heard, neither can the upperclassmen. Us greeting them annoys them a lot. hahaha

Today I started swimming. We only did the 5 min swim and tread water for 5 min. I think I got 325 or 350 yds. for the swim, which is pretty good. Hopefully I'll get a good grade in this class to balance out gymnastics.

Erich said that he'd come by and help me out with CS tonight:) Since we have a chem WPR tomorrow I don't know if he'll actually have time, but the thought is what counts.

Matt brightened my night yesterday with a picture he sent me. THANKS :) !!! I'm glad that he's my brother, he means a lot to me. It's like he's my big brother, but yet he's younger than me, but I still look up to him in some ways. I don't know how to explain it.

Crew is going well. I'm looking forward to spring break.

Dad turns 50 tomorrow. I have to remember to call him and say happy birthday. He's gettting old-half a century. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment