Tuesday, March 12, 2002

I just got back from a class on Camp Buckner. It doesn't sound all that bad, better than right now. I can't wait to be promoted. Only 10 more days! Every time I walk in to the mess hall now i think about how next thursday at dinner I'll be able to turn to my friends and talk to them, not greet people, and RELAX. Augh! Why is time going so slow?

The closer spring break is, the more I wish I were going home. I'm looking forward to going to Virginia Beach with the crew team, but every so often I forget that I am and I think about how I'll be home in two weeks. Then I realize I won't be home for another 3 months and I get sad. Everything has it's price.

Yesterday after practice Meghan came up to me and asked if my parents were going on spring break. Then she asked if the guy that came to plebe parent weekend was my boyfriend. I of course said no, we're just pretty close, he's like a brother. She then asked "so who's this Erich guy?" I think that's kinda odd, out of the blue, and I'm thinking way too much about it. It's just that I only mentioned his name once last week and I haven't talked about Matt in who knows how long. Why did she ask those questions? It'd be cool if he asked about me, but I don't think he did, and I don't know if they have any connection.

Erich wasn't at Church on Sunday:( He emailed me in the afternoon and said that he'd set his alarm for the wrong 9 o'clock and had slept through Church, woken up at 11 and said "nuts." I hadn't asked him why he wasn't there. I think it's cool he told me why.

My cold is doing a lot better. I only have a runny nose now and an occasional cough.

Dan came by last night to help me out with CS. In class he can't stay awake, but last night he was bouncing all over my room. It was funny.

Since I haven't studied for english yet, I should go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment