Friday, March 15, 2002

YAY! I got to go out on the water today. I also realized how out of shape I really am. Hopefully I recover from this winter really quickly. Spring break and 5 hours of practice a day is going to help a lot.

Kelly is leaving some time tomorrow morning. I can't believe it's actually happening. Today CPL Cousineo hazed her out on the wall because she didn't greet her. Personaly, I think that's a little uncalled for since Kelly doesn't give a damn about that stuff anymore. Some girl, who was a friend of Kelly's, went to Kelly last night and told her that she was bringing her up on honor charges. Ez, Jasmin and I were all like WTF? Just leave her alone and let her leave in peace. Is that too hard?

I'm eating vitamin C drops right now like they're candy. During beast Steph and I bought cherry vitamin drops because they tasted like candy and they were one of the few things that we were actually allowed to have. Eating those was the highlight of some of my days. Amazing how things have changed.

The press is starting to become visable again becuase of Founders Day this weekend. It seems like everywhere I go there's some crew with their camera filming.

It was really nice out today. Not a cloud was in the sky, the temp was in the 60's, and the water was very calm. To top it all off THERE'S LESS THAN A WEEK TILL PROMOTION! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment