Monday, March 18, 2002

I don't understand this CS project. Ms Burk has changed it so many times that I have no clue what she wants. Augh!

Erich was at Church today and we sat together as usuall. He had a plastic tag thing hanging from his sleeve that he couldn't get out, so I tried. I couldn't get it out either, but after the service was over I managed to hide it by pushing it back into the sleeve. I can't believe that he's even walking in his condition. Everytime we stood up he grimiced. I probably won't see him for another 2 weeks:(

I talked to Jake last night on IM. I think I've changed a lot in the past month-kinda grown up a little more.

Last night I had a dream that I suddenly resigned from West Point and was back home going to college with my friends from high school. The thing is, I was really upset and wished I could turn back time and go back to West Point. I felt like I had made the worst mistake of my life. It gives me a little comfort in a way because I know that no matter what, I want to be here. I think that's related to Kelly leaving.

This week I have 4 WPR's and a CS project due-definetly a Thayer week. Plus, there's going to be extra hazing up untill Thursday night. It'll be worth it because once this week is over I'll be promoted and on Spring break. The hardest times always come before the good times.

Dad turns 50 on Wednesday. I called home today and mom and dad said that they aren't going to celebrate it untill June when I'm home so that I'll be there and they can invite Uncle Jim and Uncle Gary's families. I think that's really nice of them. I can't wait to see them next weekend.

In Church today I once again thought for a moment that I'd be home next week. I hope this trip is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment