Sunday, March 17, 2002

Happy Founders Day. To celebrate it I started my dayday off by getting up at 5:10 for crew practice. We were on the water by 6 and it was raining pretty hard. By 7 it was only a drizzle, but we were pretty wet. Gortex saved me once again. After practice Mindy, Laura and I tried to go to Grant to get donoughts, but it wasn't open yet, so I came back to the room and ate the rest of the cinimmion rolls. yummy. I watched some tv, went back to sleep till 1, watched some more tv, and talked to Erich on IM a little.

Right now he has 13 stress fractures in his legs. I don't understand how he can even walk. He said he'll still be a church tomorrow though. He's one amazing guy. He asked me if I wanted to play starcraft with him and some of him friends, but I said that I didn't know how and that I'd learn sometime. I will.

Around 4, Ez and two her other friends, and I went swimming. It was fun. I taught her how to do summersaults in the water, dive, and do other fun stuff. We swam untill about 5:30. Now I'm back here starving and about to watch some tv.

I talked to Jake on thursday night. I tried to avoid the old stupid stuff we used to talk about. He's doing well, I think. Whatever. On to TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment