Monday, December 01, 2003

I have to admit something. I'm addicted to a very harmful substance. Every year it causes thousands of deaths. In fact, it is a factor in one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Not only that, it impares driving and causes even more deaths that way. I've tried to quit, to break the habit, to stop the addiction, but I keep going back to the substance. When I go a day without it, the need for it becomes even worse. Sometimes I feel as though I won't make it much longer if I don't have it. I'm suprised that it hasn't been banned yet. If people only realized how harmful it is, then the substance would probably be banned in a second. Even right now I feel the craving for it coming back. It's getting stronger by the minute. Dihydrogen monoxide is taking over my life. Please help.

Here is a good website about the harmful effects: Dihydrogen Monoxide - The Truth
Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

No comments:

Post a Comment