Monday, December 15, 2003

I think of him constantly and want to tell everyone about him. Nothing in the world is better than spending time with him. He waits each day for me to talk to him, and nothing makes him happier than spending time with me. I want to share everything with him and spend every moment with him. He's the one that I go to when I'm happy, sad, hurt, scared. He takes care of everything, comforts me, holds me in his arms, makes my worries dissapear. I realize how inadequate I am. I'm not worthy of his love, yet he still love me with all of my flaws. He's my best friend, my closest companion. I'll do anything he asks; I trust him completly. He challenges me to go outside my comfort zone, but is right there by my side the whole time. In the hard times he carries me. There's nothing he likes more than hearing me say I love him, and there's nothing I like more than telling him that. Even when I hurt him, he accepts me with open arms and a loving heart, forgiving everything. He'll never hurt me, he'll never leave me, and I can't imagine a life without him. He is the most important thing to me, nothing comes before him. I love him and he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment