Thursday, December 18, 2003

I'm done with TEE's, I just finished cleaning out room, and in 3 hours I'm getting up and heading home. My CS today went horribly, but I think I did okay on my IR TEE.

My plan was to come back from IR and start cleaning right away, because I hadn't done anything at all about clearing out my room. The S's invited our OCF group over because Jessica was there, but I wasn't planning on going because of all the cleaning I had to do. Brian took it upon himself to try and convince me to go. I couldn't figure out why he kept trying to get me to go. After I refutted all of his ideas of why I couldn't put off cleaning and go, he convinced me to go later when Celio went up. Pure and simple peer pressure. When I got to the S's house he procceded to tell me that he had won once again. A few days ago I had told him that I really wanted to beat him at something, anything, but he always seemed to win. I'll beat him at something sometime.

I could go to bed right now, but I think I'd just lay there and not be able to sleep. Right now I'm listening to country. Perhaps listening to some calming music will help. Hmm, the classical station isn't calm music. Maybe Nature Sounds will work. Nope, it puts me on edge. I'll go with Lite Rock. Wow. I haven't listened to that station in a really long time. I now realize why I stopped listening to that station. Ah well, I'm going to go make some snowflakes at http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment