Friday, December 05, 2003

The big news around the corps right now is the snow storm. It hasn't started snowing here yet, but Philadelphia has over 5 inches of snow and a foot is expected. The people taking the bus now have to form up at 4 and leave at 6am instead of 8am. My friends and I are leaving at 4pm this afternoon to drive down.

(Mom, since you read this: Yes, we will be very carefull, will watch out for other drivers, and leave plenty of space between cars, wear clothes that are warm enough in case something happens with the car and we have to walk, have my cell phone with me, and make sure that nobody drives if they are tired. Did I cover everything? I wish you and Dad were here for the game. Get well soon.)

Today I'm feeling much better. I think yesterday afternoon was the worst of it. I skipped practice, with Mindy's permission, and slept because I could barely move and Anne kept yelling at me to go to bed.

Since I have and hour before my last class I'm going to take a nap. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment