Sunday, December 28, 2003

I just finished watching a thing I put together for my friend Annah for her birthday and it made me miss her and all my other friends from school. This morning right after I got up Annah called me, and then later in the day I talked to Anne online and on the phone. Save for during my trip to Albequerque this past summer, I think this is the most I've ever kept in touch with my friends from school over a break. It seems like we all have similar feelings of missing each other. I really like having a break, but it's more than a week before I get to see all of them again and it seems so long.

Plebe year and the beginning of yearling year I didn't believe Annah and James when they told me that I wouldn't want to go home as much. I still have friends around here, but it's not the same as it was in high school. We've all changed a bit and gone different ways.

Teresa called me today and we got together a plan to hang out next week. I haven't seen or talked to her since this summer. She told me that over her recent trip she got engaged. While I was talking to Anne later on the phone I mentioned that fact and said it seems like there's an engagment virus going around. She joked that it must be pretty contagious and suggested I wear a gas mask when I see Teresa or else I may catch it. I guess I'd better wear one when I see Stephanie as well because she's engaged, or will be in just a few days. She showed me a picture of the ring she's getting from Nick on the 4th. It's so beautiful. Anyway, I think I'm safe from that virus for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment