Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I feel like I've been productive today. I cleaned and rearranged my room at home, made some muddy buddy chex mix, but instead of chex cereal I used Resses Puffs cereal, my dad and I did a tiny bit of work on the computer setting up VMware, and I tried to do some Christmas shopping, but only got one present.

Yesterday I went and worked out at Domino's Farms. It was nice being back there again. I can't believe it's been two and a half years since I worked out there with Christina as my personal trainer. In the evening I went over to Becki's house and then we went and picked up Kyle. We all made some oatmeal-cranberry-chocolate chip cookies and watched 8 mile. It was so nice to be able to bake again. I miss baking. The kitchen at home is being redone and so there isn't any place to bake. My dad says that next week the kitchen will hopefully be further along and I'll have my choice of 3 ovens to use to bake :)

This afternoon Anne and I were talking on IM and discussing cars. We were looking at trucks and suv's. I want an suv, but that's not going to happen. My dad said to call and ask the insurance company about rates on trucks and then use that to determine what kind to get. My dream is to get one over break and then have my parents drive it down to Florida for me during spring break. I won't be home again until summer, so that's why I thought of that idea. I told Anne about it and she liked it and had that idea that if she got a car too, then our parents could caravan down there with them. However, my dad wasn't so thrilled about the idea.

On Friday Adam asked me to 500th night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment