Saturday, December 27, 2003

Yesterday I woke up, looked out the window and realized it was snowing. There was about an inch or so on the ground. It was a white Christmas :) It didn't snow much more, and didn't stick around for very long, but the little there was looked nice. Christmas with my family was nice. It's not quite the same as it was when I was little, because all of my sisters and I are older, and Heidi has her own house, so we don't get up at 6am anymore and race downstairs.

Today we went over to my Grandma's house. I really liked seeing Anna and Isaac, my little cousins, again. At school my friends always hear all about them. They kept climbing all over me and asking for horsey and piggy back rides, along with one they invented called the robot ride. It was easy when they were really little, but now that Anna is 5 and Isaac is 6 it makes for a really good workout, especially when they both climb on at once.

Towards the end of the evening my left ear started to hurt a little. By the time we opened presents it was throbing and occasional sharp pains shot through it. Soon after all the presents were opened I drove home and curled up on the couch. The pain was excrutiating by that time. I'd taken 2 tylonel and some nasal decongestant like my mom had suggested, but it still hurt a lot. She then suggested some heat might help and warmed up a rice bag for me in the microwave. The heat felt really good and took care of a lot of the pain. Now, about 3 hours later, the pain is just about all gone, but my ear feels clogged up. I hope it's all cleared up by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment