Thursday, December 11, 2003

So much for trying to go snowboarding/skiing with Anne and Brian on Friday. It's raining outside and the temp is supposedly 52 degrees. I can't wait till it snows and actually sticks around long enough so I can go snowboarding.

Today in Mil Art, my teacher showed us about 10 minutes of the movie Alien, and then kinda tied it into the lesson. He asked who had never seen the movie before, and one other person and I raised our hands. I guess that makes me a failure in life. Okay, that's not really what he said at all, but he was suprised that we had never seen it. After watching the clip, I now want to see the whole thing. Isn't the quadrilogy coming out in a set soon, or was that a different movie?

In IR, our teacher brought in coffee and doughnuts for the class. We spent the whole period basically griping about West Point. The main topics were the $15 earmuffs, the Comm, and the different monopolies around here.

Paper bags full of stuff from the C-store don't mix very well with rain. I have Christmas shopping done for one person, my Grandma. I have no clue what to get anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment