Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!

It's not quite Christmas yet, but it probably will be by the time I post this. This evening my parents and I went to the Christmas Eve service at Church. I decided to wear dress mess mostly because I was too lazy to figure out something else to wear. At Church almost everyone came up to me and commented on how beautiful and elegant I looked, and how much they liked the uniform. It was quite a change from at school where some people seem to think that no girls look good in uniform, no matter what. The service was pretty nice. Christmas Eve services are probably my favorite service of the whole year.

Today I've been looking at used Chevy S-10's and trying to convince my parents that a car is a good idea. Why does car insurance have to be so expensive?

I miss my friends from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment