Tuesday, June 04, 2002

What I really hate is when I get start to think about something such as science and come up with all these ideas and explainations and ideas for things, but at the same time realize that I don't know anywhere near enough for my explanation to be plausible or for me to think any deeper on the subject. I'm watching a program on teh Discovery Channel about Super-Massive Black Holes and I began to think about how similar they look to tornados. I know hardly anything about either of those, but I know enough to get my mind working and trying to compare them and figure things out ina totally wrong way. They both spin around some central point and travel on some sort of path. Both have objects spinning around them and nothing in the center. The computerized picture of a black hole looks strikingly smililar to that of a tornado. My idea is that a black hole is very similar to a tornado. The center would be a calm spot just as it is in a tornado. It would then be possible to travel through the center of a black hole. The problem would be getting to that point because just like a tornado, it can not be breached. If only I actually knew something on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment