Sunday, June 16, 2002

I think I have the comments working now which is good.

I came home from the Church picnic and realized I was really tired and wanted to take a nap. I also wanted to read a book because I haven't had a chance to do a lot of reading yet. I found two books and started to read them while I laid in bed and after a while I decided to go to sleep. Of course I couldn't fall asleep. It was just my luck that I was no longer tired and so now I'm up and looking for something to do. Hmm, food, tv, or store. Tough choice.

Yesterday I went over to the big softball tournament and saw some of my teammates from highschool, a few parents, and my old coachs. Everyone wanted to know how school was going and all that stuff. It gets really boring repeating myself two million times. Maybe I should just tape a sign to myself that answers all the questions everyone asks:

"Do you like it there? Yes, School is great and I like it there. No, I hate it and would rather die than go back. j/k:) Is it hard? Yes, it is hard but that's okay. Actually, it's the easiest school in the world. We sit around and do nothing all day wasting tax payers money. What do you think? Did you like your roommates? Yes, I liked my roommates and made some great friends. Are they going to be your roommates next year? No, because we're in different companies. Do you get to choose your roommates? SometimesAre you on summer break now? Yes, I'm have a summer break but I'm only home for 20 days. Stop reminding me that my break is almost overAre you enjoying your break? Yes. No, I hate it and never want to have another break. Are you an idiot? What are you doing then? I'm going to Camp Buckner. Buck-Nam. woohoo. i'm going to be living in a model of a POW camp for 6 weeks. Where is that? Down the road from West Point. What do you do there? Small squad tactics training along with going to Fort Knox for a week and living out in the woods for a week. Get up way to early and do some grueling PT, sleep with the insects, and live like prisoners of war. Are you going to drive tanks? No, but at Fort Knox I'm going to ride in them. Do you actually think that they'd just let all of us drive tanks around? Do you get to shoot guns? I'll have an M16A2 and mostly be firing blanks. Please don't be stupid enought to ask me if we're firing live rounds at each other. Sounds fun. I guess. Just what I wanted to do this summer instead of sleep in late, hang out with friends at home, watch tv and use the computer. Have a good summer. You too." ask me any more questions and I'll scream.

That's a little to much for a sign I guess. Perhaps I should just print it out on pieces of paper and hand them out to everyone. The italics are just my thoughts and wouldn't be printed on the paper. I'm really not this bitter, but I needed to vent a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment